Thanks for your interest in the NSX Prime vendor program. There is an active Vendor section in the message forums and the NSX community does a lot of business with participating vendors.
Types of vendors
NSX Prime recognizes two sizes of vendor: Small “Cottage Vendors” and larger “Full Vendors.” See the following table for how we define each. Whichever column you match the most items is the way your business is categorized.
[table id=5 /]
Full Vendors must purchase the Full Vendor subscription. Cottage vendors may purchase a Full Vendor subscription if they would like the additional benefits it includes.
[table id=6 /]
Participating as a vendor is simple
- Register an account on the message forums if you don’t already have one
- Complete the NSX Prime Vendor Application form
- Purchase a VENDOR level subscription (refunded if your application is declined)
- Wait for your application to be approved. Your business will be added to the official vendor list and you will be notified by the system administrator that you are welcome to use the Vendor forum for commercial purposes.
- This is a highly focused forum exclusively about the NSX, so everything advertised here must be NSX-related. For example, wheels here must be appropriate NSX fitment.
- Commercial posts are restricted to the Vendor forum. Exceptions must be individually approved by the site administrator.
- Your forum signature must be enabled and the first line is reserved for a link to your NSX Prime vendor page once your application is approved. Please do not change the format of the link or add other content to the first line of the signature.
- You must have an active vendor subscription to participate commercially on the site.
- All group buys must use the mandatory group buy template.
- Common courtesy: Please don’t “hijack” another vendor’s threads.
- NSX Prime courtesy: Please don’t “bump” your own threads more than once a week.
Still have questions? Please contact me!