This is a USER MAINTAINED listing of salvaged / totaled NSXs. It is to be used to help prevent vehicles from being misrepresented for sale to unsuspecting buyers or for current owners to help learn more about their NSX’s past. Caution must be taken when using this list as for obvious reasons there is no way to ensure that ALL NSXs that should be on this list ARE on this list. If you know of an NSX that should be on this list, please add it! This list is only as good as the information that is added!
VINs are sorted by YEAR and then ordered by the serial number (last 6 digits) so that the list can be easily used. To add a new vehicle, click the EDIT button to the right of the YEAR you are adding. If you are unsure of the year, use the “Decoding an NSX Vin” section of the wiki (http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Decoding_an_NSX_VIN#NSX_VINs_.28US_market.29). To verify if the VIN is actually valid, you can use the VIN decoder that was created by Prime user Ojas here: http://ojas.net/nsx/vin. Insert the VIN and any information you have about the vehicle where it fits by serial number. For vehicles that were not originally shipped to the USA there is a section at the bottom of the page for “International NSXs” where you can input the VIN and any information you have about it. Note that an ‘8’ as the high order digit of the 6 digit serial number means it was sold in Canada.
- JH4NA1153MT000175 1991 Red, for sale as bare shell on ebay: http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/a/a6/JH4NA1153MT000175.pdf
- JH4NA1159MT800267 1991 Red/Black, front fender & rear end damage, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/8/8d/JH4NA1159MT800267.pdf
- JH4NA115XMT800276 1991 Orange/Black, salvage title per ebay listing: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=32143
- JH4NA1155MT000310 1991 Red/Black, salvage title per http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/c/c7/JH4NA1155MT000310.pdf
- JH4NA1158MT000415 1991 Black/Black, right front damage, airbag deployed, a-frame damage, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/0/09/JH4NA1158MT000415.pdf
- JH4NA1158MT000477 1991 Silver/Black, drivers side front fender, door, rear quarter panel damage, see thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157971
- JH4NA1268MT000535 1991 Red/Black, per for sale thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79706
- JH4NA1157MT000664 ’91 black/black with severe body damage to the rear and both quarter panels. “Suffice it to say that the insurance company was not willing to fix it. BTW, a tell tale sign will be the fact that I took the billet plates with the abridged VIN for memories sake. Don’t know what I will do with them, but they seemed like a cool keepsake.” Kevin Hiroshima – May 13, 2002 (CA)
- JH4NA1158MT000785 1991 NSX, per thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31158
- JH4NA1155MT000792 1991 Black/Ivory, salvage per http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/9/98/JH4NA1155MT000792.pdf
- JH4NA115XMT000805 1991 Black/Black hit pole front left right,front frame damage (airbag deployed) totalled by Progressive Auto
- JH4NA1152MT000815 Salvage & Flood Damage Title per Carfax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26618
- JH4NA1154MT000850 1991 Black/Black, Salvage Title per Craig’s List Ad: http://nsxprime.com/w/images/b/ba/JH4NA1154MT000850.pdf
- JH4NA1151MT000899 1991 Red/Black rear end, roof, rear engine window, pass front suspension/wheel gone, driver rear susp/wheel gone, windshield, all panels damaged, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/a/a9/JH4NA1151MT000899.pdf
- JH4NA1154MT000931 1991 Black/Black, Clean Title with Previous Salvage Title per http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/f/f1/JH4NA1154MT000931.pdf
- JH4NA1152MT001009 White/Black: Salvage title due to Unknown Reason. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137438
- JH4NA1151MT001017 1991 NSX, per thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149677
- JH4NA1156MT001059 Per CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2842
- JH4NA1156MT001093 This car has a salvaged title and got a new title in Kentucky. Dealer was selling it in Denver. Title doesn’t currently show salvage on it. email@example.com
- JH4NA1158MT001158 Salvage title per CarFax this thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24995
- JH4NA1159MT001198 1991 Black/Black NSX. Salvage title, hit on the side. Listed for sale by Classic Auto Sales in Raymore, MO in November 2001.
- JH4NA1157MT001202 1991 Black/Black NSX, front end damage, hood, bumper, and both fenders and had the front end repainted, per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=149649
- JH4NA1150MT001204 Black/Black: Salvage title due to front-end damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149649
- JH4NA1159MT001220 1991 Black/Black, hood/front bumper/headlight/windshield/rear bumper damage, see http://www.salvage-cars-for-sale.info/salvage/for-sale-acura-nsx-1991-MjUzOTc5ODE
- JH4NA1155MT001232 1991 Black/Black, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/d/d6/JH4NA1155MT001232.pdf
- JH4NA1150MT001235 Black/Ivory: Salvage title due to drivers-side damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141071
- JH4NA1150MT001378 1991 NSX listed on Yahoo classifieds in Sept 2000 for sale in the Miami, FL area with front and rear damage
- JH4NA1159MT001573 1991 Red/Black, Rebuilt Title, http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Image:JH4NA1159MT001573.pdf
- JH4NA1156MT001658 1991 Red/Black http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66259
- JH4NA1158MT001659 1991 Red/Black NSX with totaled in Chattanooga, TN. Rear end damage not enough to bust bulbs in lights but broke bumper and crimped hood and both side quarter panels (just barely). Car will leave our driveway with just over 103,000 miles. This was a daily drive car and would be an excellent repair for someone less concerned with a clean title. ALL records will go with car. This includes entire maintenance history, track times, modification, etc. We did find out that the car was bought locally by Chattanooga Valley Used Cars and Parts. They have plans to repair and resell. Please ad my husband’s email in case the new owner finds the website and has questions Jonvette93@aol.com
- JH4NA1157MT001667 1991 salvage title being parted out in NY in April 2000. For sale as a whole car with a good title in NY in 2003.
- JH4NA1155MT001750 Red/Blk 91 complete destroyed front, rear, and rolled miles at time of crash 77372.4
- JH4NA1158MT001791 Black/Black: Salvage title due to Unknown Reason. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146786
- JH4NA1159MT001797 1991 Black/Black. 10/23/02 Taking a long left bank turn, just to find the city’s sprinkler system lubing up the #1 lane. Fishtailed, then the center divide, across three lanes, took out a tree, and ended up on the sidewalk; not really sure which order though. Just a few scratches on me, but the driver side of the car is gone. Right side looks good, but the whole uni-body was buckled, as the passenger side door now bows out. Sad part is that I just put the BBSC, headers, short gears & 4.55, and timing belt service; a big chunk of change within the last 3 months.
- JH4NA115XMT001842 Salvage Title in TX and PA (1992-1993), clean title in NJ (1994) per CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63573
- JH4NA115XMT001856 1991 red/black – front crushed from underneath by a ditch, right rear undercarriage ripped out by a cement wall in the same ditch. Sold by Co-part July-August 2007 in the Sacramento area. Pristine interior made it a likely part-out. Engine was also perfect, with new timing belt and water pump. 80k miles.
- JH4NA1264MT001858 Salvage Title. 1991 Red/Black. Total Loss on 03/20/2009 and Salvage title issued same day.
- JH4NA1159MT001881 Salvage Title. 1991 Red/Black total loss miles at time of impact 138,196 show thread http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151578
- JH4NA1155MT001988 1991 Red/Black, hit in right front fender, per for sale thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46043
- JH4NA1150MT001915 1991 White/Black (previously was Blk/Blk), salvage title per theft, title cleared in TX, per for sale thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=128956
- JH4NA1269MT002004 1991 Black/Black automatic transmission. Hit a tree at 40 MPH, front end was crushed back to the dash. Car had 88,000 miles when it happened on 12-17-99. Insurance totalled it. Car is from New York. [TMK111333@email.msn.com]
- JH4NA1260MT002005 1991 Black/Black Auto, light hit on passgr side strut tower, Per For Sale Listing: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45304
- JH4NA1151MT002068 1991 Silver/Black, flood damage, pass rear suspension, drive side bumper/fender/door/quarter damage, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/8/8e/JH4NA1151MT002068.pdf
- JH4NA1152MT002077 Per CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=77401
- JH4NA115XMT002229 Salvage Title (03/2003), Potential Odometer Rollback (05/2003) per CarFax in thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?s
- JH4NA1151MT002233 1991 – salvage – flood damaged in NC.
- JH4NA1157MT002236 1991 Red/black rear end damage bent chassis and frame rail, wide body rear fenders and 02+ front conversion miles at time of loss 151,168.0
- JH4NA1156MT002289 Carfax shows the car has been salvage, but the California title doesn’t as of May 2002; 12/13/1995 Florida Police Report Case #506380230 Accident Reported Involving a front impact with another motor vehicle, 12/23/1998 94,957 Florida Motor Vehicle Dept. Tallahassee, FL Title #62873872 Duplicate title issued JUNK TITLE/CERTIFICATE ISSUED Vehicle repossessed 12/16/1998 http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5304
- JH4NA1159MT002297 Black/Ivory – Rolled, totalled by insurance co. ($15k salvage value) [DHW]
- JH4NA1260MT002327 1991 Silver/Black. hitting (going under) a parked Chevy 1500 4×4 truck, damage includes bumper cover/spoiler, both fenders, rt. wheel well, hood, control arms, A/C blower assemblies, rt. headlight, dash trim, and windshield, stereo stolen while in storage. per for sale thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68648
- JH4NA1154MT002355 1991 NSX black/black. Owner claims the car came up from Florida and may have been involved in a minor hit that set the air bag off but has a clean title. Carfax shows the car had a junk title issue in December of 1995. Car was retitled in Pennsylvania in 1996 but the mileage dropped by 1000 miles in the year after it was totaled. For sale in Atlanta with 30K for $32,000 in October 1999. [oversteer@GW.TOTAL-WEB.NET]
- JH4NA1156MT002373 1991 Black/Black, salvage per for sale thread, http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t
162805. “fellow prime member rolled it, http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t
136112 (05/2010), The car rolled over once (180 degrees, ending up on the roof), from being flipped back over, rear right suspension collapsed and the control arm is kind of sitting on a wheel. rear hatch is shattered, front windshield is cracked. some of the panels are smashed”
- JH4NA1158MT002441 Silver/Black ’91 – Car was rolled/totalled by insurance co. [SR]
- JH4NA1265MT002467 1991 Black/Ivory, rear end damage, see http://nsxprime.com/w/images/3/3d/JH4NA1265MT002467.pdf
- JH4NA1152MT002516 see thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124398
- JH4NA1151MT002538 Yellow/Black: Salvage title due to Rear-End damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149660
- JH4NA1158MT002570 1991 Red/Black. Cut in half through the passenger compartment. Sold as salvage to United Auto Service, 4210 West Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 on 6/5/01.
- JH4NA1153MT002590 Per CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28702
- JH4NA115XMT002635 Black/Black ’91 – Spun, hit hard at right front and rear, airbag deployed, totaled by insurance co. at 74,392 miles. Car had short gears & 4.23 RP, and Tubi #87 which was destroyed.
- JH4NA1152MT002645 1991 Red/Black, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/c/c2/JH4NA1152MT002645.pdf
- JH4NA1157MT002690 1991 Red/Blk rear end driverside damage rear upper/lower contol arms bent out, rear fender,rear bumper and rear light destroyed miles at time of wreck 99248.8
- JH4NA1153MT002699 1991 Red/Ivory – Totaled May 2008 by Wawanesa Ins. Damage to the Front bumper during the accident, however upon inspection of the Apr 2008 accident, found that the vehicle was in a previous accident that damaged the front frame rails and failed welds supporting the front frame rails. No air bag deployment in the Apr 2008 accident. All other body panels, suspension appear to be fine.
- JH4NA1155MT002705 1991 Silver. Damage to front, right rear, left rear. Frame damage. Totalled by USAA Insurance.
- JH4NA1154MT002744 1991 Black/Blk front end collision very bad , declared salvage, miles at time of wreck 54,865
- JH4NA1155MT002784 Red/Blk 91 side doors damaged, rear bumper crushed sold at auction link to photo http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/shawn110975/JH4NA1155MT002784.jpg
- JH4NA1159MT002819 1991 Black/Black, previously had rebuilt title in LA, clear title in CA. rear bumper and passenger quarter replaced. see for sale thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1067172
- JH4NA1154MT002856 See thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76029
- JH4NA1158MT002875 1991 Red / Black – Insurance totaled after an altercation with a deer in central Texas. Damage was limited to windshield, roof and interior glass damage. Repair estimate was over $24,000 with a premier repair garage recommending it not be fixed. Car last seen at salvage auction in Austin Texas. 5/27/2000
- JH4NA1150MT002997 Salvage Title per CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24644
- JH4NA1263MT002998 1991 Red/Black, rear end, quarter panel damage, salvage title per for sale thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150270
- JH4NA115XMT003073 1991 Orange/Orange (was Red/???), rear end damage; see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/8/87/JH4NA115XMT003073.pdf
- JH4NA1154MT003098 Black/Black: Salvage title due to Rear-End damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141460
- JH4NA1159MT003128 Black/Black ’91 – Stolen August ’98 in California. [Chris_Wong@kingston.com]Recovered by police June 2001. Sold at auction.
- JH4NA1157NT000018 1992 Black/Ivory. Sustained massive right side body and right rear suspension damage after striking a tree 14 June 08. Front hood misaligned from impact. Airbag deployed. Declared a total loss by USAA. At time, car had 77K miles and had just completed all engine maintenance less than 500 miles prior. Last whereabouts: Madisonville, TN in July 08. Most likely sold at auction.
- JH4NA1151NT000029 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1158NT000030 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1152NT000086 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1156NT000110 Right side front damage , see part out thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92048
- JH4NA115XNT000126 Totaled Black/Black Sustained massive side impact damage to passanger side. 9/3/01 repair total at the time was $23,435 Frame was bent suspension bent car had 56,941 miles at time of loss.
- JH4NA1159NT000148 Full repaint, previously Red, see http://nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p
- JH4NA1152NT000184 1992 Red/Black, Salvage Title, front, rear-end, and pass quarter damage. see for sale thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1311097
- JH4NA1157NT000195 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1155NT000213 1992 cut in half, engine sold [BC – 2000/7/31]
- JH4NA1152NT000220 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1152NT000234 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1159NT000246 Salvage Title per Carfax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19628
- JH4NA1267NT000253 1992 Black/Ivory, mayor front end damage, front suspension damage, airbags deployed; see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/2/22/JH4NA1267NT000253.pdf
- JH4NA1269NT000254 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1266NT000261 1992 Red/Black automatic, front end and engine compartment damage, light damage all around. Sold as salvage to United Auto Service, 4210 West Burbank Blvd, Burbank, CA 91505 on 4/19/01.
- JH4NA1158NT000268 1992 Silver/Black, per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100749
- JH4NA115XNT000272 1992 NSX, Silver, Manual Transmission, 34,000 miles for sale in Walingford, CT in May ’99. Theft recovery, but recovered with no damage except a couple of minor dents. Not advertised as damaged car, but dealer was truthful when asked directly. Title reflects history [Otto Joe, Otto_Joe@trimble.com]
- JH4NA1267NT000284 1992 Black/Black automatic, heavy front damage plus some damage on both sides. Sold as salvage to Elite-Motor Cars, 985 Bronx River Ave., Bronx, NY 10472 on 5/29/01
- JH4NA1157NT000374 1992 Black/Ivory – Totaled in Dec 2005 in Seattle/Tacoma Wa. Damage to driver side front fender, door and rear quarter panel. Driver side suspension damage. My car had a bit over 55k I believe. Last I checked, it was purchased at an auction in WA state and presumably rebuilt and back on the road. In fact, I think I’ve seen it in Steilacoom, WA as recently as 2008. – kp_vtekniks
- JH4NA1154NT000381 1992 Red/Black. Light front impact, partially stripped. Being misrepresented on eBay in late 2002.
- JH4NA1156NT000382 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1155NT000387 1992 Black/Black, salvage title per water damage (1995), title washed, per for sale thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t
JH4NA1155NT000387, see also http://nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p
- JH4NA1157NT000388 see thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55498
- JH4NA1157NT000391 1992 Red/Black NSX with damage to front and heavy impact to left and right sides. Sold as salvage to H.A.P. Recycling, 3450 Recycle Rd. #2, Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 on 12/04/00
- JH4NA1159NT000392 Salvage title per comments on ebay sale: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105026
- JH4NA1153NT000419 Was in an engine fire and has a salvage title. Car was repaired and sold. Also reported as odometer rollback after it was repaired.
- JH4NA115XNT000482 1992 NSX, 10/05/2000 Louisiana Police Report Accident Reported in Lafayette Parish, Vehicle involved in crash resulting in submersion, Moderate damage reported
- JH4NA1158NT000545 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1154NT000560 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1159NT000585 1992 Black/Black NSX, salvage title 02/06 due to front end damage, for sale thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134327
- JH4NA1151NT000595 1992 Red/Black, “The car had damage prior to me purchasing it. The body shop I brought it to can be verified and contacted to insure no frame damage existed and that all repairs were professional. The title itself is actually clean but a carfax will show the salvage history.” from http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150847
- JH4NA1153NT000615 1992, clear title in NJ (2006), was previously salvage title in TX (1997 & 2003) front clip replaced, see http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61153
- JH4NA1157NT000651 1992 White/Black, Salvage Title for side damage, per ebay sale, http://nsxprime.com/w/images/f/fa/JH4NA1157NT000651.pdf
- JH4NA1150NT000653 1992 White/Black, Salvage Titles in WA, OR, PA (1992-1995), Clean Title Issued in NJ (1995), see Carfax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34620
- JH4NA1158NT000710 1992 Black/Black, driver front fender/headlight, pass rear end bumper/quarter/trunk damage, 61k see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/5/58/JH4NA1158NT000710.pdf
- JH4NA1155NT000731 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura http://dagsites.com/salvage/JH4NA1155NT000731.jpeg (11/17/09)
- JH4NA1157NT000732 White, drivers rear damage, stripped shell… see http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160069
- JH4NA1159NT000750 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1154NT000753 1992 NSX, 46K mi, Beautiful Collectors car. 2nd owner for the last 6 years. Ceramic clutch, transmission snap ring mod, new tires and 17/18 mag wheels. CA All receipts. Salvage Title, $26,900, 818-887-0166 (posted on Autotrader, April 2006)
- JH4NA1159NT000764 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura; see CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p
- JH4NA115XNT000773 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1151NT000807 1992 White/Black, front end damage fenders, bumper, hood replaced, NO frame damage. per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52013
- JH4NA1151NT000810 1992 White/Black, major front end damage, 102,131 miles, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/f/fd/JH4NA1151NT000810.pdf
- JH4NA1157NT000830 1992 White/Black, Salvage Title http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/a/a6/JH4NA1157NT000830.pdf
- JH4NA1158NT000867 1992 Black/Black, Salvage Title per Autotrader for sale ad, http://nsxprime.com/w/images/e/ed/JH4NA1158NT000867.pdf
- JH4NA1158NT000884 Per CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30898
- JH4NA1159NT000893 1992 Red/Black. Front collision with guardrail in Tampa, FL December 1999; Police Case #565478470. FL salvage title #64209808 issued. Sold as parts car in GA in April 2000 with 62,458 mi.
- JH4NA1267NT000933 1992 BLK/BLK Automatic, fire damaged, rear burned, miles at time of fire 164863.7
- JH4NA1151NT000936 1992 Blue/Ivory, Theft sold by Geico Insurance, http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/6/6d/JH4NA1151NT000936.pdf
- JH4NA1159NT000991 1992 White/Black, salvage title in FL, front end damage, motor replaced, see for sale thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=550417
- JH4NA1151NT001004 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1156NT001063 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1151NT001097 1992 Black/Black, salvage title per AutoCheck Report in ebay auction: http://nsxprime.com/w/images/5/53/JH4NA1151NT001097.pdf
- JH4NA1152NT001125 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1157NT001167 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1156NT001239 1992 White/Black, Major rear end damage, rear suspension damage, rear window damage, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/d/d9/JH4NA1156NT001239.pdf
- JH4NA1157NT001248 Salvage Title in NH (06/2004), issued washed time in NJ (12/2004) per Carfax in this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=364967
- JH4NA1155NT001250 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1154NT001269 1992 Black/Black CTSC, flooded Aug 05, completely submerged in brackish (salty) water, per for sale thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59248
- JH4NA1260MT002005 Black/Black: Salvage title due to Unknown Reason. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142691
- JH4NA1155PT000019 Per Carfax in this thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=60419
- JH4NA1157PT000064 Totaled. Salvage Auction photo http://dagsites.com/salvage/JH4NA1157PT000068.jpeg (11/17/09)
- JH4NA1159PT000122 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura. Salvage title issued January 1997 in Florida. Salvage/rebuilt title issued November 1998 in Illinois.
- JH4NA1157PT000152 1993 White/Black “car has clean NJ Title. carfax show car had salvage title once (01/07), per for sale thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82027
- JH4NA1153PT000181 1993 Black/Black, per ebay listing “This car was not wrecked or totaled. Was stolen and stripped and insurance company put mark on title.”, lambo doors, 70k miles (1/28/2013)
- JH4NA1153PT000245 1993 Red/Black NSX with hard front impact. Sold as salvage to Otero’s Auto Body, 1245 Jamacha Rd, Ed Cajon, CA 92019 on 12/21/00
- JH4NA1159PT000251 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1157PT000295 I looked at this NSX today and it seemed to be sound, but the VIN numbers had been removed and there was a state of Florida VIN attached. The owner told me that she understood that his car had been stolen and stripped. I guess that the insurance paid off the original owner and a new title was issued. then the car went to an owner in Louisiana before returning to the current owner in Tampa FL. [TCR – 2001/5/30]
- JH4NA1152PT000348 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1152PT000365 1993 White/Black, from ebay listing “It has a clean Georgia title—No salvaged title, but it does have a salvaged history.”, 93,258 miles (1/28/2013)
- JH4NA1153PT000424 1993 Sebring Silver/Black-Totalled September 2005 at Road America, Wisconsin. Vehicle retained by owner and subsequently sold in damaged condition with clean title, as vehicle was too old to qualify for salvage title in Wisconsin. Repaired in Florida and sold to California. Vehicle later listed on ebay without disclosure of previous damage. Listing was removed by ebay when contacted by previous owner. The rear driver’s side frame rail was bent in the accident. In its current, repaired condition, the frame rail is not visible without removal of the fender.
- JH4NA1156PT000434 Salvaged THREE times. First at 8000 miles in Texas, then at 12000, then near 20000. Paint work, body work (body panels misaligned). Drives straight, engine runs OK. Being misrepresented in Mid-Atlantic (DC/MD/PA) in Fall ’98.
- JH4NA115XPT000449 1993 Black / Black – Totaled in Jan 2009 by Geico Ins Oxnard, CA. Damage to Left + Right Fender, Front Bumper, Hood, Headlights, Left & Right Fenders, Rear Bumper, Rear Deck Lid, Exhaust, Wheel, Broken Axle, Rear Suspension etc. The front left of the nose hit the inner barrier first and that sent the car back and forth between the barriers on a bridge. All body panels damaged but doors. No air bag deployment. Infor from thread in Owners Discussion
- JH4NA1159PT000489 1993 Red/Black NSX with front impact. Sold as salvage Best Foreign Auto, 603 Todd Lane, Aliquippa, PA 15001 on 1/11/01
- JH4NA1157PT000538 1993 Black/Tan or Ivory, Flood damage, miles at time of flood 107,311
- JH4NA1150PT000543 1993 Red/Black NSX, right front fender damage and the insurance company totaled it. There’s no frame damage, and the repairs have been made with OEM parts, http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123494
- JH4NA1154PT000545 1993 White/Black. Heavily stripped. CA salvage title, for sale at salvage broker in San Diego 3/20/2000.
- JH4NA1155PT000599 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura, http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=117357
- JH4NA1268PT000622 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1158RT000034 White 1994 NSX-R clone wrecked salvage with front lower suspension damage totaled by insurance company. miles at time of wreck 79,657 with a previuos salvaged title sold at auction for 19,700 to an Idaho buyer
- JH4NA1154RT000077 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1151RT000120 1994 White/Black NSX with front and right rear impact. Sold to as salvage to United Auto Service, 4210 West Burbank Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505 on 9/14/00
- JH4NA1159RT000172 1994 Green/Tan, salvage title per rear end damage per for sale thread, http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159176
- JH4NA1158RT000194 1994 Green/Tan, per thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?s
- JH4NA1153RT000202 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1152RT000210 Salvage – IAA auction (New Jersey) – front end collision
- JH4NA1153RT000409 Salvage Title per CarFax report in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30169
- JH4NA1155RT000282 Totaled. Salvage Auction photo http://dagsites.com/salvage/JH4NA1155RT000282.jpeg (11/17/09)
- JH4NA1150RT000464 Salvage Title per Carfax report in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26435
- JH4NA1154RT000466 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1159RT000477 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1181ST000084 1995 Green/Black NSX-T. Listed by Classic Auto Sales in Raymore, MO on Autotrader.com in May 2000 for $25,000 with 29,000 miles, aftermarket wheels and the following description: “previous salvage title – car was damaged then repaired – needs work”.
- JH4NA1182ST000174 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1189ST000219 1995 Red/Black NSX-T http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55570
- JH4NA1186ST000212 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1189ST000222 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1188ST000230 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1187ST000235 1995 Black/Black, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/8/84/JH4NA1187ST000235.pdf
- JH4NA1186ST000355 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1282ST000416 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1281ST000424 Totaled. Brooklands green, Auto transmission engine failure, front end damage show thread
- JH4NA1180ST000433 Totaled. Salvage Auction photo http://dagsites.com/salvage/JH4NA1180ST000433.jpeg (11/07/09)
- JH4NA1184ST000452 1995 NSX-T bought by Michael Fox in June 2000. He knew the cars history but felt it had been repaired well and was in good condition. Salvage titled issued 01/07/1999 at 27,358 miles in Birmingham, AL, Title #23711952
- JH4NA128XST000468 Red/Black: Salvage title due to Front/Drivers Side damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143402
- JH4NA1184ST000497 1995 Red/Black NSX-T, front and rear damage. Sold as salvage to Rocky Auto Sales, 633 National City Blvd., National City, CA 91950 on 3/30/01
- JH4NA1189ST000544 1995 Black/Black hit on the right front. Needed right fender, hood, right headlamp assy, front bumper assy, radiator and radiator support, condenser and fans, airbags. Both front frame rails are bent to the right. Listed on eBay May 2002.
- JH4NA1180ST000593 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1181ST000604 1995 Red/Tan NSX-T, front end damage, rear engine window damage, 40,445 miles, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/b/b4/JH4NA1181ST000604.pdf
- JH4NA1185ST000606 1995 Red/Tan NSX-T, heavy front damage. Sold as salvage to First Class Auto Brokers, 3606 W. Davis, Dallas, TX 75211 on 5/15/01
- JH4NA118XST000617 1995 Red/Black NSX-T. Rolled. Sold as salvage to Otero’s Auto Body, 1245 Jamacha Rd., El Cajon, CA 92019 on 9/15/00
- JH4NA1281ST000732 1995 White/Tan, http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/5/55/JH4NA1281ST000732.pdf
- JH4NA1187TT000009 Odometer rollback (showed 2k at auction, Acura has records of service at 26k), paint work, blown and repaired engine (had 120 hp nitrous shot). Fairly modified (wheels, white gauges, exhaust). Involved in insurance fraud after engine blew. Headed to Florida from the auction in Houston summer ’97 (when Carfax showed only 1 owner). [AV]
- JH4NA1181TT000023 1996 Red/Black NSX-T, LT Rear End Damage, Per For Sale Listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=152654
- JH4NA1182TT000029 1996 Black/Black NSX-T, “originally bought the car in California with a salvage title due to fire damage in the interior. Had it all replaced along with a paint job”, per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59755
- JH4NA1286TT000047 1996 Red, Auto, IAA auction
- JH4NA1287TT000123 1996 Red, Auto, salvage title per craigslist for sale ad; see http://nsxprime.com/w/images/4/4e/JH4NA1287TT000123.pdf
- JH4NA1287TT000199 1996 Red/Tan, http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/6/60/JH4NA1287TT000199.pdf
- JH4NA1183TT000203 Red/Black: Salvage title due to Major Damage. Vehicle destroyed. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144539
- JH4NA1189TT000206 1996 Black/Tan NSX-T, rear-end collision, per this thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61531
- JH4NA1183TT000217 1996 Black/Black NSX-T. July 1997 salvage title issued. August 1998 new title issued – specifies vehicle is a theft recovery. May 2002 a second salvage title issued. Listed for sale at full retail price in late 2002 by http://www.westboromotors.com
- JH4NA1282TT000226 1996 Red/Black NSX-T. Salvage Title due to being vandalized, see for sale thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150428
- JH4NA1285TT000234 1996 Red/Black NSX-T. Spun into a wall at the track October 2003. Primary impact front, secondary impact rear. here is a link to photo http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc399/shawn110975/JH4NA1285TT000234.jpg
- JH4NA1187TT000267 1996 Red/Tan NSX-T with front end and both sides rear damaged. Sold to Auto Mart, 6924 #B Alameda, El Paso, TX 79915 on 2/15/01
- JH4NA118XTT000280 1996 Black/Tan, major left front damage (bumper/hood/suspension/fender), 58k, see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/0/08/JH4NA118XTT000280.pdf
- JH4NA1181TT000331 1996 Red/Black: Salvage title due to Front / Rear Damage. Per For Sale listing:http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145712
- JH4NA1186TT000339 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura; see http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=135953
- JH4NA1284TT000340 Totaled. This VIN # from is Acura
- JH4NA1185TT000445 1996 Red/Tan, Salvage Title, believed to be front end damage, per http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159159
- JH4NA1185TT000462 1996 Red/Black NSX-T, rear end damage per ebay: http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/3/33/JH4NA1185TT000462.pdf and http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/3/33/JH4NA1185TT000462-2.pdf
- JH4NA1186TT000471 Gold/Beige: Salvage title due to Rear-End damage. Per For Sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140353
- JH4NA1189TT000481 1996 Silver/Black, per ebay listing: http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/7/7d/JH4NA1189TT000481.pdf
- JH4NA2160VT000019 Blue/Black ’97 6-speed NSX-T. Rear-ended hard on the street and rebuilt by Acura. The repair involved cutting the back end off and welding a new one on. It was then sold at auction in the southwest US around the end of May 1998 and has changed hands through several wholesalers and independent dealers since. At least two dealers have been representing this car as “mint condition” and “flawless.” It is possible they do not know it’s real history because no salvage title was ever issued. Hence, a CarFax or similar title history search comes back clean! One wheel was also curbed at some point and possibly refinished. For sale at various third party dealers in the Phoenix, AZ area in early ’99 with around 14,000 miles for $62,000. Asking price then went UP to the upper 60s. Car was eventually sold to someone in Chicago in mid ’99 . [LE, A/H].
- JH4NA2168VT000155 Per CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24731
- JH4NA2166VT000168 1997 NSX-T Black/Tan, 6-speed with approx. 25,000 miles. 9/28/2002 spun exiting bend, left the road and demolished several fence posts that were set in concrete. Not rolled. Damage to both sides, heaviest damage to left rear. Body panel gaps have shifted, suggesting bent frame. Totaled by insurance company on 10/1/02, salvage certificate filed with the PA DMV. Dan Drake (PA)
- JH4NA2168VT000172 Red/Tan ’97. Tangled with an immovable object on Jan 9, 1999. The car was declared a total loss. Titled in New Jersey in July ’99 with 16,954 miles. Still had a clean CarFax report as of Aug ’98. [BZA]
- JH4NAZ166VT000204 1997 NSX-T Yellow/Black with 14,472 miles on the odometer. Damage to interior was limited to the airbags deploying. Estimate for repair was at 37k. with a bent frame. Trans was leaking fluid. Note: Car has no T-top or cat back exhaust on it. California car, wrecked late 2001.
- JH4NA2161VT000272 Per CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58234
- JH4NA1268WT000005 1998 Blue/Black NSX-T. Automatic transmission. Salvage title, then issued a “clean” rebuilt title in Florida. For sale on eBay in Feb 2003 with 26,000 miles and aftermarket wheels; Major rear end damage, pass rear suspension (85,421 miles), see http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/3/3d/JH4NA1268WT000005.pdf
- JH4NA2165WT000020 1998 White/Tan, per for sale ad, http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=162861
- JH4NA2169WT000022 1998 Red/Black Heavy drivers side collision. Sold as salvage to Car For U, 6228 Mission Gorge Rd, San Diego, CA 92120 on 7/10/00
- JH4NA2163WT000033 1998 Blue/Black NSX-T with hard rear impact. Sold as salvage to East Side Sales Leasing, 805 Main Street, St. Paul Park, MN 55071 on 1/18/01
- JH4NA2163WT000095 1998 NSX-T totaled by insurance company in early 2001.
- JH4NA2167WT000228 1998 NSX-T, Yellow/Black, salvage title per http://www.nsxprime.com/w/images/9/9c/JH4NA2167WT000228.pdf
- JH4NA2168WT000237 1998 Silver/Black NSX-T, left front & drivers side damage, airbags deployed http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153359, http://www.karmena.com/car-for-sale/salvage-1998-acura-nsx-san-martin-ca-95046-usa-10877711/
- JH4NA2162XT000039 1999 Red/Black NSX-T. Advertised as theft recovery salvage title by a dealer on eBay. Ad claims only front lower nose was damaged, but photos show at least a full front end repaint (including under the hood) and seriously misaligned nose / passenger side headlight.
- JH4NA2169XT000068 1999 Silver/Black NSX-T, SO.CAL, Prime Member – simsgw.
- JH4NA2125XT000147 1999 Red/Black NSX Coupe – Zanardi Edition, see http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25235
- JH4NA2125XT000176 1999 Red/Black NSX Coupe – Zanardi Edition, Salvage title, recently on sale in California Dec. ’07 [SH]
- JH4NA2136XT000180 1999 Yellow/Black NSX Coupe – Salvage title, listed as rear-end damage, http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145375
- JH4NA1269YT000016 2000 Blue/Black NSX-T. Reported stolen October 2, 2001 by Dean Allstrom.
- JH4NA2164YT000044 2000 Black/Black NSX-T, per this thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134743
- JH4NA2164YT000061 2000 NSX-T, per this thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=138524
- JH4NA2162YT000155 2000 Black/Black NSX-T – Salvage titled in California, on sale on craigslist in December with 38K miles [SH]
- JH4NA2163YT000164 2000 Black/Black NSX-T – Salvage Title in Florida (05/04), see for sale thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121298
- JH4NA2167YT000166 2000 Silver/Black, structure was bent in a few places, all body panels (except driver’s door) were replaced, even both seats (because the floor bent) see thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p
7, see also http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26620
- JH4NA2169YT000265 2000 Yellow/Black NSX-T. Lightly rolled. Totalled by insurance, auctioned, title washed (now shows as a clean title).
- JH4NA21641T000082 2001 Black/Black, rear-end damage, see thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33665
- JH4NA21672T000028 2002 Silver/Black, front end damage, replacement of the front end and installation of the earlier model dashboard, headlights & taillights, see for sale thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92735
- JH4NA21682T000037 salvage title (Aug 02), sat open-to-element for 4 months (standing water in interior), title has been washed, per thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45475
- JH4NA21682T000054 2002 Black/Black NSX-T, California, Salvage title. Car was totaled out from hitting a gurad rail on the rear of the car. The body from the rear panels forward is good, but the rear sub frame was bent, trunk was bent in, and rear smashed. Car has about 60k miles on it. It is possible to fix with time and money. Most likely will end up as a parts car. prime member – *nsxftw* ADD: car was purchased by shawn110975 and drove from CA to Tampa FL in Apr 2011 here is the link to the car current miles are 59192.5, http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147974
- JH4NA21672T000109 2002 Black/Black NSX-T, Certificate of Destruction (COD), see http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t
- JH4NA21642T000116 2002 “NICB website says theft/stripped in 2004 and collision in 2005”, see thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115773
- JH4NA21662T000120 2002 Red/Tan NSX-T http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48661
- JH4NA21612T000123 2002 Yellow/Black NSX-T, front bumper and passenger fender damage, per for sale listing: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107635
- JH4NA21682T000149 2002 Black/Black NSX-T, Salvage Title (theft), per for sale thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=129779
- JH4NA21652T000206 2002 NSX Manual transmission was flipped and rolled was sold at Auction here is a link to pic
- JH4NA216X3T000011 2003 red/black salvage
- JH4NA21623T000018 2003 Silver/Blk 6 speed manual looked to have rear end damage, rear driver quarter destroyed, rear bumper, and possible sub frame damage the mileage at time of impact was 38,825 aftermarket rims
- JH4NA21643T000036 Salvage Auction photo here http://dagsites.com/salvage/JH4NA21643T000036-fresh%20water%20flood.jpeg Damage description says “fresh water flood” and the photo of the speedometer shows mud inside. (11/17/09)
- JH4NA21683T000041 2003 Blue/Black, per for sale thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104321
- JH4NA21673T000113 2003 Salvage Title per CarFax in thread: http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57333
- JH4NA21624T000019 2004 NSX Silverstone/Silverstone ( rare 23 made ) was damaged on a track spun out hit front fender rear quarter and rear bumper
miles at time of wreck 70K date 8-22-2012
- JH4NA21644S000027 2004 NSX Silverstone/Blk with 19361.4 miles suffered engine fire damage due to critters crawling into the airbox. car was purchased from coparts.com in Jan of 2011 from 2nd owner shawn110975 car is in the process of being repaired. 1st original owner purchased this car Brand New out of NY and drove it back home to CA. link to build http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144739
- JH4NA21674T000050 2004 NSX LBBP/Tan with 53045 miles at time of impact. real bad wreck show thread http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=151578 2nd page
- JH4NA21674T000081 2004 Orange, major driver door damage, see http://nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p
- JH4NA21674T000114 2004 Silver/Blk manual, rear end damage driverside rear frame rail bent, also front end damage headlights and front bumper and passengerside front fender miles at time of wreck 37410.0
- JH4NA21684T000106 2004 NSX Silverstone, It was involved in a accident prior to me buying it. It was in a very minor front end collision while parked. I have detailed pictures of damage and also process of repairs. Every part that was replace is documented and also purchased from dealer only. If you have any questions that you feel you need answered do to this matter I would be more then glad to answer them. 626-222-9461 NICK Per For Sale thread http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116156
- JH4NA21624T000120 See http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=115758
- JH4NA21615S000066 2005 LBBP/Black NSX-T, Florida, Front end Collision Salvage Title
- JH4NA21625S000108 2005 Black/black chrome rims, rear end passengerside damage declared salvage. miles at time of wreck 24,728
- JH4NA21675S000234 2005 Original Black/tan has been painted red with NA1 headlights, salvage title current miles of car 19,000 here is the link to the for sale section ad http://nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=153198
- JH4NA21665S000239 2005 Yellow/Black NSX-T, California, Front end collision Salvage title
- JH4NA1156MT800033 1991 Red/Black with 23,116km on the odo. Canadian car, stolen by professional thieves, along with another high-end car, April 2002 out of the owners garage while he was asleep. Derick Linegar (Canada)
- JH4NA1153MT800331 1991 Red/black. Canadian car. Spun, hit a curb and went into a telephone pole. Entire front crunched, roof buckled, glass broke. October 11, 1999 [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- JHMNA11500T000815 European car. 1991 Black. Entire right side damaged, light damage on left rear. Sold wrecked in Naples, Italy in early 2000. [email@example.com]
- JH4NA??????000728 Stolen in FL, recovered in CA, sold with FL salvage title. Some paint work. [JT]
You must log in to post a comment.