- Remove the top interior trim piece
- Remove the trim panel behind the passenger seat
- The EC is the silver box near the top. It's the only box on the passenger side. It has 4 connection plugs on the left and a small single black and white plug on the right side of the box looking at it from the passenger seat.
- Undo the 4 10mm bolts, 2 on the top that are obvious, and 2 on the bottom under the black bundle of wires
- Remove the CPU very carefully, dont want to pinch any wires.
- Install is the reverse
Do It Yourself
You must log in to post a comment.