YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T):
FULL VIN #:
LOCATION OF VEHICLE:
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.):
Providing this info in your ad will save you answering these questions 50 times.
- NUMBER OF OWNERS:
- SALVAGE/REBUILT TITLE HISTORY?
- CLEAN CARFAX/AUTOCHECK?
- HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS)
- HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS)
- MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
- CURRENT CONDITION OF TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
- ANY KNOWN ISSUES
- MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
- PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (THE MORE THE BETTER)
The “Subject” header for your ad must state at least: Year, Color, VIN
If it is a salvage or rebuilt car the subject should also specify that.
Dealers must specify “Dealer Listing:” at the start of their subject line.
If the car is outside the US, specifying the country in the subject will help buyers in that part of the world find it more easily.