* Year: 1992 Model: Coupe Exterior Color: White Interior Color: Black Transmission: 5 speed (now 6-speed)
* Name: Prime Username: m3456y Location: FLorida
* From: ???? To: 2008
* Name: Chris Cutter Prime Username: CRCsNSXr Location: August, GA
* From: March 2004 To: Nov 2005
* Name: Prime Username: NSXFLA03 Location: Clearwater FL
* From: March 2004 To: ?????
* Name: Prime Username: ?????? Location: Wisconsin – serviced by Acura of Brookfield
* From: ???? To: March 2004
|Date||Source||Seller ID||Seller Location||Buyer ID||Price||Mileage||Mi/Km||Status|
|MM/DD/YYYY||(eg. eBay, Prime, Craigslist)||(eg. For sale; Sold; Totalled; Salvage)|
|04/09/2004||NSXPrime-NSXFLA03 (727-515-1965)||Prime-For Sale||Clearwater FL||$47,500||13,620||Mi||Private-for sale||Prime listing http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31747|
|May 18, 2005||NSXPrime-CRCsNSXr||Prime-For Sale||Augusta, GA||$46,000||20,986||Mi||Private-for sale||Prime listing http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51388|
|Nov 17, 2005||NSXPrime-CRCsNSXr||Prime-For Sale||Augusta, GA||20,986||Mi||Sold||Prime listing http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51388|
The SC and 6-spd were done in ’98-’99
It’s supercharged, AEM EMS, water/methanol injected, 6-speed conversion, 4:55 gears, Comptech headers, Cantrell exhaust, Stacy skirts, type R hood and I just did the ’02 rear conversion. The car’s roof and door trim/handle had been painted white before I got it.
The interior leather was replaced with perforated seats at 17,000 miles – before I bought the car.
I’ve got a spreadsheet with all records of everything done including the original purchase price…and so far there is about $124,000 into this car – not including labor. I know I’ll never get anywhere near that back, but the car has become therapy, and how do you put a value on that? I’ve attached the.pdf file so you can see all of the mods I did. Everything in italics was completed after purchasing the car.