Removing the ECU
1. Remove the top interior trim piece
2. Remove the trim panel behind the passenger seat
3. The EC is the silver box near the top. It's the only box on the passenger side. It has 4 connection plugs on the left and a small single black and white plug on the right side of the box looking at it from the passenger seat.
4. Undo the 4 10mm bolts, 2 on the top that are obvious, and 2 on the bottom under the black bundle of wires
5. Remove the CPU very carefully, dont want to pinch any wires.
6. Install is the reverse.
You must log in to post a comment.